[triadtechtalk] Re: DeFrag Time THREE DAYS!

  • From: "cabehogan" <cabehogan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 20:28:07 -0500

> Howard, this is the site I think you were
referring to:
> http://ozcountry.tripod.com/winmedefrag.zip

Yup, this is the one I was originally trying to
relocate, which is the one I am using now Howard
and it will just be listed in your Start/Programs
menu and nowhere else as I could find, so unless
you bookmark the URL, I don't know how to tell you
how to find it again in case you lose it, course I
am not the smartest bear in the woods either!  ; )

.......clarence.......

> Lance

[mailto:triadtechtalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Howard Sent:
triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject:
> [triadtechtalk] Re: DeFrag Time THREE DAYS!
>
> 10 MEG DRIVE
> 183MEG FREE IS THAT WHY IT TOOK SO LONG?  > You
may wish to try this one:

> http://www.powerdefrag.com/
.......clarence.......

> Hi Clarence ...  I couldn't get this one to set
up on my machine.  I had 2
> files that were older than mine come up and then
it couldn't open some other
> file.  Tried twice, but no go.  A few weeks ago,
someone posted that the
> defrag in some version of windows worked much
better on win98SE than the
> original version.  I got it and installed it and
indeed it did the job
> awwwaaaaaayyyyyyy faster.  Someone posted the
download site, but I didn't
> keep it.  Would someone repost the site for the
faster MS defrag program?
> Thanks in advance.
> BTW, I'm still waiting on a reply regarding my
Fdisk problem and the missing