[triadtechtalk] Re: DeFrag Time THREE DAYS!

  • From: RPRKOCVGGPED@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 18:28:28 -0700

<snip>

**************************

> > What does BTW mean. I wish I was not so ignorant.
> Juanita

I, the technogenie, nod my head, and your wish is granted!

By The Way

For a list of such acronyms, try the bottom of this page:
http://www.sff.net/people/HF/faq.htm. This page is dedicated to a newsgroup
for fans of the late Robert A. Heinlein, so the first section of acronyms
are all Heinlein book titles, but near the bottom is a pretty good list of
useful on-line acronyms.

BTW, they forgot AFAIK, which is "As Far As I Know".

When I see a better list, I'll try to remember to tell you.

David Nasset, Sr.