[triadtechtalk] Re: DeFrag Time THREE DAYS!

  • From: "Howard" <bint@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 22:13:39 -0700

From: Lance <degilbo@xxxxxxxxx>

> Howard, this is the site I think you were referring to:
> http://ozcountry.tripod.com/winmedefrag.zip
>
> Lance

Hi Lance .... Yes!! That's the one. Thank you kindly. I have set it up and
defragged my drive already. It is amazingly faster than the original win98SE
defrag. If anyone else is interested in speeding up defrag in win98SE, just
download this baby. I simply went to C:\windows\defrag.exe and moved the
defrag.exe file to C:\. I then moved the downloaded file from the above
address into the same place. I closed Explorer and disabled the anti virus
and run defrag same as always. It took 3 minutes max to complete. Thanks
kindly Lance!!

Howard    bint@xxxxxxxxxxxx