[triadtechtalk] Re: Howard - Defrag!

  • From: "Howard" <bint@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 21:11:47 -0700

> Howard, you might want to check this out also:
>
> http://content.techweb.com/winmag/fixes/defrag.htm

Thanks Clarence  ... I have made it a favotite for now to try later. The
defrag I got was the exact same name as the defrag file in win98SE
 defrag.exe ) and I had to move the original file to another spot on my
drive in order to use the new one. It was from a later version of windows
(ME perhaps?). It virtually flew through the defrag but it looked and acted
the same in other ways as the original in win98SE. Someone posted the
download spot and will probably respond again. Thanks again Clarence.

Howard
bint@xxxxxxxxxxxx