[tor] Re: FDCServers (Fwd: Re: 1Gbit Hosting in EU)

  • From: Mitar <mmitar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 01:12:46 +0100

Hi!

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 8:48 AM, Moritz Bartl <moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We also have the offer to upgrade codero's "wau" exit
> to Gbit at a very good price, but it is still down as the upgrade to
> squeeze failed. I could use a hand here, but nobody seems to know how to
> diagnose this (both the speed issue and the failed upgrade to squeeze).

In which way did it fail? We have some little experience optimizing
network things, maybe we could also look at your speed issues? But no
promises on the success.

Do you know:

http://www.bufferbloat.net/
https://gettys.wordpress.com/what-is-bufferbloat-anyway/

Maybe you could ask for an advice there?

Mitar