[tor] FDCServers (Fwd: Re: 1Gbit Hosting in EU)

  • From: Moritz Bartl <moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 05:01:54 +0100

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [#266369] 1Gbit Hosting in EU
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 21:51:32 -0600
From: support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Moritz,

We cannot provide you SWIP as we already use RWHOIS, so that means that
most abuse reports will continue be sent to our abuse e-mail. We
actually have no problem with that, as we automatically forward them to
our downstream clients, as long as abuse reports are *properly* handled
and there are no repeated abuses.

We do not restrict or forbid any specific type of legit services, as
long as our AUP/TOS is not violated. However, you may be interested
about the following since you expect abuse reports:
- Abuse reports should be handled within 24 hours, providing us detailed
information of the actions you've taken to stop abuse and avoid
re-occurrence.
- Our AUP/TOS, that you agree during signup, clearly states
responsibilities (TOS section #16). In short, you're full responsible
for any content hosted on your server or traffic passed through your
server, so any claims for lack of responsibility will not be accepted
and will be subject of service disconnection due to mishandled abuse report.
- Template responses are not really appreciated, we need you to take
real actions and stop abuses
- Repeated abuses may result to service suspension / termination

Please keep us informed if you have any further questions.

Thank you.

--
Network Security Administrator