[torontocbm] Re: VIC-1935 Commodore Artist Cartridge

  • From: Ernie Chorny <chorny@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 22:11:45 -0400

Hi Ken -

according to http://www.zimmers.net/commie/docs/cbm-products.txt Jim Brain has one. Actually I have one too although on initially thinking about it I thought I had the companion one - Commodore Musician (I believe). Since Commodore Musician doesn't appear on any lists I must have t he Commodore Artist which was being sold off in one of the computer stores 10 or 15 years ago for $2.

Ernie

Ken Rath wrote:
Does anyone know if the VIC-1935 Commodore Artist cartridge was actually made for the VIC-20? Or is it considered vapour-ware? Ken