[torontocbm] Free Magazines

  • From: "Ken Rath" <kenrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 22:29:53 -0400

I know that this is probably off-topic (and possibly taboo) to post on a "Commodore" list so please don't flame me! :)

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in the following:

53 Issues of Microsoft Certified Professional / Redmond Magazine (from 2001 to 2005) 94 Issues of Windows 2000/ Windows .Net / Windows IT Pro Magazine (from 2000 to 2007)

The first one that E-mails me gets them all.

Pickup only (London, ON). Sorry but these magazines altogether are very heavy and would cost a fair amount to ship even a short distance.

If it turns out that no one is interested in them then I will be putting them all out for the "recycling". I'd rather see them go to someone that wants them.

Thanks! :)

Ken Rath