[tn-moths] Re: Welcome Buck

  • From: Douglas Downs <douglas_downs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tn-Moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 20:16:15 -0600

Buck,

Let me add my welcome to those of the others.  This whole field of study is new
to many of us and we learn much from folks like yourself.  Welcome to Tennessee
and to the TN-Moth listserv.

Doug Downs
Sparta. White County, TN

From: larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tn-moths] Welcome Buck
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 15:49:13 -0500

I would like to be the first to welcome a new subscriber to tn-moths.John Lewis
(Buck) has an extensive background in entomology,primarily with moths. I am
hoping he will provide us with some of this information.He recently moved to
Bristol, TN from Washington DC where he worked at the Smithsonian in the
Entomology Dept.. Today he introduced himself at theSteele Creek Park Nature
Center where I work. He has already returned with a wonderful donation of
insect drawers to be used for our collection.He is eager to help out at the
park with building the collection.
So, welcome Buck! I hope you enjoy tn-moths.
Larry McDaniel