[tn-moths] Re: Welcome Buck

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 10:12:59 -0500

It just occured to me that I mis-spelled his name. It's spelled Jon.

Larry

From: larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tn-moths] Welcome Buck
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 15:49:13 -0500

I would like to be the first to welcome a new subscriber to tn-moths.
John Lewis (Buck) has an extensive background in entomology,
primarily with moths. I am hoping he will provide us with some of this
information.
He recently moved to Bristol, TN from Washington DC where he worked
at the Smithsonian in the Entomology Dept.. Today he introduced himself at the
Steele Creek Park Nature Center where I work. He has already returned
with a wonderful donation of insect drawers to be used for our collection.
He is eager to help out at the park with building the collection.

So, welcome Buck! I hope you enjoy tn-moths.

Larry McDaniel