[tn-moths] Re: Welcome Buck

  • From: "J.N. & Ella Howard" <birders3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 16:28:46 -0600

Larry,
     I hope I am getting this to you and don't mind it going to others, but
only yesterday I was updating my records on moths from 2011 to fix them
like I wanted, and I looked up Euchlaena Amoenaria which I described as
having what looked like a paint splotch on the tip of the forewing and
found your beautiful photograph of that moth.  Congratulations on such good
work.
                                      J. N. Howard, Fiery Gizzard Cove,
Marion County