[tn-moths] Re: Welcome Buck

  • From: Kris Light <klight10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 10:16:55 -0500

Welcome Buck! Congratulations on becoming a TN Moth-er! I look forward to
meeting you, perhaps at a Roan Mtn. rally. I'm sure Larry has already asked
you to join him at the sheets. Wow, that sounds almost as weird as what
Hugh mentioned! Ha! ;) I hope you won't mind answering questions from me
and other "larval stage" moth'ers.

Kris Light
Oak Ridge, TN