[tn-dragonflies] Re: Phipps Bend, Hawkins County

  • From: Rick Phillips <sunfish0501@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-dragonflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 19:59:26 -0400

Ok. I've created a set on Flickr with all the odonate photos included to
make them easier to find. Here is the URL:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ricksphotos0501/sets/72157634367439752/. I've
ordered some of the dragonfly books you suggested and browsed Odonata
Central to look at checklists for counties in my area. Should get better at
identifying some of the more common dragonflies in the near future. Thanks
again for the assistance.

Rick

--
Rick Phillips