[TN-Bird] Re: north american bird mortality

  • From: David B Coe <davidbcoeauthor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 16:55:26 -0500

Thanks for the links, Kenneth.  I certainly can see the point about scale.
(Although I have to admit to being slightly amused by the thought of millions
of tourists spishing in GSNP. I think the birds would be laughing their tails
off at us all . . .) In any case, I appreciate the good discussion and your
contribution to it.

I realize that I didn’t leave my location and name earlier.

David B. Coe
Sewanee, Franklin County
*****
David B. Coe
www.DavidBCoe.com
www.dbjackson-author.com

Now Available:
THIEFTAKER, by D.B. Jackson
THIEVES' QUARRY, by D.B. Jackson

Coming Soon: A PLUNDER OF SOULS, by D.B. Jackson