[TN-Bird] FOY

  • From: "J.N. & Ella Howard" <birders3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tennessee Birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 10:45:53 -0500

This morning we have our first of the year Fox Sparrow.  In the last few
days we have had the White -throated, Chipping, Song Sparrows, Junco,
Golden-crowned Kinglet, Winter Wren, Yellow-rumped Warblers, mobs of
Goldfinches, and all the busy regulars and Yellow-bellied Sapsuckers have
joined the Flickers and the other Woodpecker types except no Red-headed.
 It is always great to have the winter specialties back with the others.
                                                    J. N. Howard, Marion
County