[tmp] Re: Mildly OT: Quality of earphones

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 18:54:19 +0200

Well, they cost ZAR487, which is 487 South African rands, which is equal to
roundabout $45, if you just do the currency conversion at current exchange
rate, but, would also really depend on supply chain, etc. - would guess that
they'd actually be a little bit cheaper there, although they're a European
product/source, but, would really depend on where you could get hold of them,
and, no, don't think they're delicate in terms of what output they can handle.

FWIW, my brother who's a musician/sound technician as well also says it's
roundabout his favourite/favoured brand of audio equipment of certain types/at
certain levels.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker