[tinwhiskers] Re: AW: [RoHSUSAPushback] Connection failure in the super collider

  • From: "Pedro Tort" <ptort@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tinwhiskers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 09:29:49 +0200

You are right Mark. Our company has tried to sell our leaded stock to
component dealers pretty unsuccessfully so far, but maybe a stronger need
for leaded components helps us clearing up our slow moving stock.

I know it may sound silly in a forum such as this but I can tell you one of
our customers who are designers of street lighting lamps with very high
luminance LEDs have found more than once difficult to find components in
e-Bay.

Please don't shoot, it was just a thought.

Pedro Tort
Quality Manager

DigiProces, S.A.
Solsones, 87 - P.I. Pla de la Bruguera
E-08211 CASTELLAR DEL VALLÈS (Barcelona)
Spain
TEL. +34 937 142 132
FAX. +34 937 142 072
www.digiproces.com