[THIN] Re: terminal servers vs. VMWare ACE

  • From: Durf <stygmata@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 12:53:40 -0500

Yeah, I'm not sure about that.  I was more looking at it as a way to
deploy an environment to guest, temporary or drop-in workers; also for
labs and training rooms.

The bit about the remote deployment is important, though - it may make
more sense to combine the two, and run a regular VMWare server
environment with multiple desktop instances, and allow the users to
connect to the instance via Remote Desktop etc.