[THIN] Re: session timeout.

  • From: Mark Guzzo <mark.guzzo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:19:00 -0600

You need to change the port.
As far as I know, you can not have two ICA listeners listening on the same
port.

You see,
I know the users are getting the apps via Nfuse. Nfuse has something called
"template.ica" file. You would either have to:
A) Change the template.ica file in your default (and only) Nfuse page.
B) Create a custome ICA file (works well)
C) Create a second Nfuse page, edit the template.ica file for this Nfuse
page and point the Meditech users that gets no time out to that site.
D) Dedicate some servers to just this "no time out" Meditech app.

Everyone, please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here.
Jose, you can call me if you want.

YMMV ;-)