[THIN] Re: session timeout.

  • From: Jose Luis Delgado <delgadojl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 17:26:33 -0600

Thanks again Walley.
That is exactly what I am trying to do, I am in the process of testing
the new custom ICA listener, but in the permissions I am  encountering
trouble, group A  has the default settings, permission is set to
Everyone, and for group B that need to have 24/7 session with no
timeout I have set the permissions for the user account that needs
access to this custom ICA listener, I have removed all other groups in
the permissions tab (ie. everyone, system, guest...), but it sees that
this account is also logging in into the default ICA.
I am still testing...
Any other suggestion will be appreciated.

thank you,    -Jose