[THIN] Re: session timeout.

  • From: Philip Walley <mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 09:35:54 -0600

you will have to delegate a new group to the existing ICA listener and remove the everyone group.

Jose Luis Delgado wrote:

Thanks,
I have setups the user permissions for the custom made ICA istener,
but I am not able to make the user to logon into the custom made ICA
listener, it logs in into the default ICA listener, is there something
I am missing.?

Thank you in advance,
-Jose.

On 1/20/06, Rick Mack <Rick.Mack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Jose,

Everyone is generally a member of the remote desktop users group. You will
probably have to remove this as well.

regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack