[THIN] Re: session timeout.

  • From: Jose Luis Delgado <delgadojl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:00:14 -0600

Thank you to all for your fast response.
Walley. So I will give this try, so basically I will create another
ica-tcp in the Citrix Connection Configuration, give the user client
the proper rights/privileges and only check the no timeout box, (in
the ADVANCED - timeout settings).
Also another questions will creating more ica listeners, will this
create more traffic in the citrix servers, or cause any other
disadvantage.

Thank you again.
-Jose.