[THIN] Re: XenApp Plug-in 12.1 and connecting to multiple desktops ....

  • From: "Hutchinson, Alan" <Alan.Hutchinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 11:44:57 -0000

Not keen on the Desktop Viewer from what (little) I've seen so far -
doesn't open with the resolution (screen size) that I prefer and seems
slow to connect. That said, I'm still in playing mode at the moment so I
will give your suggestion a fly.

I'm also finding the QuickLaunch tool relatively slow to connect as well
- more testing required.

Have also had a quick play with .ica files which I thought would be my
preference for day to day admin but these seem to launch the Desktop
Viewer as well - even more playing - sorry testing - to do.

Regards,

Alan.