[THIN] Re: XenApp Plug-in 12.1 and connecting to multiple desktops ....

  • From: "Raffensberger, Stephen D" <sraffens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 09:19:57 -0500

Hi Alan,

It sounds like your Workspace Control settings might be taking over
existing sessions.

If you control WC from the Web Interface, try either disabling it or
setting it to "disconnected sessions only" as a test.

If your Web Interface allows users to customize, go to your Online
Plug-in settings.

Try disabling both "Logon Options" and "Reconnect Menu Options" within
the "Reconnect Options".

If that fixes your problem, you might be able to loosen it up a bit by
setting both to "disconnected sessions only".

Hope this helps,

Raff

Steve Raffensberger

Citrix Administrator Produban US