[THIN] Re: Windows 2000, Outlook (and Crystal Reports)

  • From: "Kinchen, Tyler" <KinchenT@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 07:58:31 -0400

Mark, I am seeing the same issue with Outlook 2000 on Windows 2000.  I
actually thought it was something with the application that is trying to
send the email.  Outlook itself doesn't prompt you for a profile and if you
have Outlook open, the app doesn't either.  We are just getting ready to
roll an application (Resumix) out to users and it will be published without
desktop access, so we had planned to document it and make sure the users
were aware of it as they are trained on the application.  Thanks for posting
this.  I had my Resumix guy looking into it because I thought it was
specific to that app.  If you hear of a fix, please post it.

Regards,

Tyler Kinchen