[THIN] Re: Thin Print technologies

  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 11:31:36 -0500

Most of them handle printing that way. Thin print is pretty slick as is
screwdrivers et al. I tend to lean towards thin print though because of
the success I have had with the product.

Anyway for more detailed info on printing (deeper than the first book)
check out the free chapter on Printing Brian and I are giving away.
http://ron.oglesby.com/downloads

Also we will be giving away hard copies of this stuff at the Thin Print
booths at Iforum.

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect

RapidApp