[THIN] Re: Thin Print technologies

  • From: Cláudio Rodrigues <Claudio.Rodrigues@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 20:09:56 -0400

That is the main problem with Tricerat. The support Win32 only and most
ThinClients now are either Linux or CE, both unsupported platforms.
As a reseller for both Tricerat and ThinPrint I think both have their
own PROs and CONs. But if your environment is not pure Win32, Tricerat
is not the way to go for sure.

Cláudio Rodrigues

Microsoft MVP
Windows Technologies - Terminal Server