[THIN] Re: Thin Clients running on VPN over DSL experiences

  • From: Rob Slayden <rslayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 18:56:04 -0700

James,

We are currently functioning in that architecture to 319 clubs. We have 8-12
Wyse terminals per club and network printers and a PC AND a POS terminal.
From my perspective, it works fairly well. If you would like to find out
more information about it, contact jkwong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx He is our Network
Engineering Manager and he is usually pretty helpful though he may be
particular about not providing too many details (he is also in charge of
security <g>). Tell him you are from TheThin and Rob sent you over.

HTH,

Rob
24 Hour Fitness, Inc.