[THIN] Re: Thin Clients running on VPN over DSL experiences

  • From: "Pardee, Michael P." <MPardee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 11:11:11 -0400

James, we do this today with a little over 100 users today.  We have various
combinations of DSL and Cable, NCD ThinSTARs and the NeoWare, WI2.x and
Cisco 3002 concentrators and little PIX devices.  So far so good.  We have
been doing the VPN method for almost a year and a half.  Recently some of
the users have had issues with the PIX's.  They were on NeoWares and have a
local browser, so we had them connect to our Web Interface server on the
Internet (no VPN) and they are thrilled.

I'd be happy to share any experiences with you that we had.