[THIN] Re: Thin Clients running on VPN over DSL experiences

  • From: "Ryan Lambert" <rlambert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 21:16:27 -0400

As far as I can tell, the majority of people who switch from frame to
DSL are very pleased.

I'd say I've migrated about 4-5 customers in the last year off of frames
to DSL + VPNs. Each of them has commented on the dramatic increase in
performance. I guess YMMV, though... as it can also depend on how
subscribed your provider is with frame.