[THIN] "There is no route to the specified subnet address" error

  • From: Loren Wheatly <lorenwheatly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 16:27:13 +1100

Hi

My company has only just started to receive the following intermittent
error when users are connecting remotely.

"Unable to launch your application. Contact your help desk with the
following information: Cannot connect to the Citrix XenApp Server.  There
is no route to the specified subnet address"

Users are connecting to a Cisco ASA Appliance which then directs to a
Citrix Web Interface Server.  The strange thing is if they retry after a
minute or so then all works fine.  Issue is very intermittent otherwise the
remote access solution works fine

We run the following:

Windows 2003 R2 SP2
Citrix XenApp 4.5
Session Reliability is enabled
Citrix Web Client V10.150

Any ideas on where to start for troubleshooting?  Could this be a client
issue?  Should I install the latest ICA Client?

Any ideas appreciated

Thanks
Loren