[THIN] Re: Remove right click "Scan for threats" option

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 09:03:48 -0000

Ang,

I usually secure the CLASSES_ROOT\.{file Extension Key} in the registry.

Usually from a policy e.g. for .vsd files so only admins  and users who
are in group App-XA-MS Visio 2007 can right click and open a Visio
document.

If you have the file extension for the scan now option this should work.
I haven't used the MacFee in a while but I would have thought if it's TS
aware this shouldn't happen or they have some tweek to stop this.

Ronnie