[THIN] Re: SQL datastore licensing ... again

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 14:37:03 -0600

Interesting since I have had the MS rep here tell me the EXACT OPPOSITE.

I mean does a Citrix user USE the SQL data store? No. Even through he
connects to a citrix server he never access the DB or even uses the SQL
driver or uses it through another "tier of hardware"  as they put it.
The server uses a SQL or Windows account (there is your user) to access
the DB.=20

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20