[THIN] Re: Outlook question

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 14:31:23 -0600

Yeah.  The account is on 2000 domain and exchange is in NT 4 domain.
When we first tried the trusts, we changed the Primary account to the
2000 domain account for the user.  They still couldn't access the
exchange account.  It said it was unable to authenticate them.  We have
now changed the Primary account back to there account on the NT 4
domain.  They login to citrix as t he 2000 domain account and then run
outlook and point to the exchange server and have to put in there
account info for the NT domain account.

Michael Boggan, Network Eng/Citrix Admin
Virtual Desktop Inc.
Dallas, Tx
ph. (972) 960.6400
f. (972) 960.6445