[THIN] Publish Printers & Faxes

  • From: "alan tropper" <alan.tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 09:46:01 +0800

Generator Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium) Hi All,

I am currently trying to publish printers & faxes for each citrix server in my
farm to allow our server and desktop admin guys access to see all user printer
sessions.

However I have managed to publish ' Printer&Faxes'  but unless users are added
to the administrator group they can only see their own citrix mapped printers.

Does anyone know if there is a GPO setting or a right I can configure to allow
admins to view all citrix mapped printers using the published app without using
local admins?

We currently are using Win2003 with PS4.5.

Thanks

Al