[THIN] Re: Publish Printers & Faxes

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 20:51:18 -0500

Power users or print operators

Greg

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 1, 2009, at 8:46 PM, "alan tropper" <alan.tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

I am currently trying to publish printers & faxes for each citrix server in my farm to allow our server and desktop admin guys access to see all user printer sessions.

However I have managed to publish ‘Printer&Faxes’ but unless users are added to the administrator group they can only see their o wn citrix mapped printers.

Does anyone know if there is a GPO setting or a right I can configure to allow admins to view all citrix mapped printers using the published app without using local admins?

We currently are using Win2003 with PS4.5.

Thanks

Al