[THIN] Re: Presentation Server 4.5 Release Date

  • From: Philip.Walley@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:32:53 -0600

or was it the limitation of kernel mode memory? i dont remember off hand
and dont have time to look it up right now. I believe 64 bit allows up to
16GB of memory to be properly utilized.

"Turman, David C." <david_turman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
02/12/2007 10:27 AM
Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[THIN] Re: Presentation Server 4.5 Release Date

    I don't believe that is correct. I think you are still limited to 4 GB