[THIN] Re: Presentation Server 4.5 Release Date

  • From: "Gardiner, Jeffrey (MED US)" <jeffrey.gardiner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 17:26:11 -0500

We have a few large 64-bit PS4 servers.  Here's a portion of the WINMSD
from one of them with a lot of memory:

________________________________

no, one of the points of developing 64bit was to get by the 4GB
limitation of 32bit Operating Systems.

"Turman, David C." <david_turman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

02/12/2007 10:27 AM
Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[THIN] Re: Presentation Server 4.5 Release Date

    I don't believe that is correct. I think you are still limited to 4
GB