[THIN] Re: OT:Exchange not getting certain email

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 13:30:17 +0100

hum.. i bet itll turn out to be something simple in the end! :)
another thing to try is to compare email headers, to see as to where the email
travels on its way between servers.. the problem with that is you need to get
at the raw email data, which could be a problem with exchange.. i wouldnt know
as i've never been on exchange unfortunately, anyone have experience with this?

Andrew
--o--

>>> VinceT@xxxxxxxxxxxx 01/10/03 13:26:19 >>>
Nope, no spam blocker at all.