[THIN] Re: ME Client and local printers in WTS

  • From: "Beahm, Keith" <kbeahm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 19:15:26 -0500

I'm not sure I fully grasp your intended meaning.  The printer is of a type
that I do not have at the office, so an exact replication of the user's
scenario is not possible.  I can however successfully attach the printer to
my local machine TS LPT port (it is a Win2K box behind the PIX firewall).
Does that address your suggestion, or did I miss the boat?

The problem with this user begins much earlier that drivers - her TS mapped
local COM and LPT ports are not there, as if she had none.

btw - thank you for your interest and reply.