[THIN] Re: Lotus Notes in MF Xpe

  • From: "Mack, Rick" <RMack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 06:18:44 +1000

Hi,

Haven't done it via NAL, but we did a fat client to thin client Notes
migration which utilized a script that checked for a local notes desktop
etc, copied required files across to the users %homedrive%%homepath%\notes
directory and then patched the thinclient notes.ini.

Regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack
rmack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx