[THIN] Re: Lotus Notes in MF Xpe

  • From: "Eugene Herman" <EHerman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 11:56:28 -0400

We are in the process of converting to Notes 5.09x  from Groupwise in this =
location, and have a couple of questions.

1 - We push packages out to the clients via NAL
2. The issue that seems to be a stumbling block is the user.id file. - If =
the user dials up from home - obviously he expects this on his C drive, =
Normally we store it in his home directory (H drive).=20

Question - anyone done this via NAL

Any thought on best practices???

This message, together with any attachments, is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It
may contain information that is confidential and prohibited from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this
message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the original sender
immediately by telephone or by return e-mail and delete this
message along with any attachments, from your computer.
Thank you.