[THIN] Re: Lockout ICA client connection

  • From: "Robert K Coffman Jr - Info From Data Corporation" <bcoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 11:41:33 -0400

Justin,

I don't see a response, looks like you may have been overlooked?

Look at Citrix Connection Security for the answer to both your questions.

Set permissions on the RDP connection to prevent your users from connecting
this way.

On the ICA connection, double click it, and click advanced.  There is a
checkbox that says "only run published apps" that will keep them from making
a direct connection via ICA to the server.

- Bob Coffman