[THIN] Re: CSG ports

  • From: "Robert K Coffman Jr - Info From Data Corporation" <bcoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 11:57:58 -0400

Roger,

My test environment has the WI and CSG on separate machines (CSG in DMZ, WI
in the secure network) and I agree, my reading of the docs indicates that
CSG doesn't need to hit the Citrix XML Service...  However, as I was
building this I opened ports that needed opened as I went by checking
firewall logs and sure enough, I see that I opened port 80 to the Citrix
server!  I'll verify this and let you know what I find out...

- Bob Coffman

http://www.tarantella.com/ttba