[THIN] Re: Lockout ICA client connection

  • From: Mark Cook <mc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 08:42:54 +0100

You can do it by going into Connection Configuration and ticking the
Published Application only button, this way you can only use the connection
for Published App's.  However, if you want a more selective solution try
GINAonce at Wizbang (www.wizbang.org.uk) this allow's you to specify a whole
load of params including connection types (ie.
Interactive/CommandLine/Published), even by Subnet and has a bypass mode for
certain users; eg. Admins could log on interactively on any connection even
when users cannot !

HTH

Mark