[THIN] Lockout ICA client connection

  • From: "Justin Martin" <jmartin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 09:31:03 -0400

Probably a simple question - How can I ensure that clients can not
connect to a Citrix server via an ICA session via Citrix Program
Neighborhood? I only want the user to be able to connect to the
published apps. Also can I block the Windows 2003 terminal services
connections?

Thanks

http://www.tarantella.com/ttba