[THIN] Re: Clock in Task Bar

  • From: "Tasita Ebacher" <tebacher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 10:31:20 -0500

As long as the user isn't restricted too much, you should just be able to
right-click the task bar and show the clock.

If a user can't do that, I've seen suggestions of creating a default profile
using admin account, showing the clock and then using this as a template for
future user profiles.  But, that won't work for a current user very easily.

In my experiences, my users aren't too restricted and can choose to show
their clock or not.

HTH!

Tasita Ebacher
702 Communications