[THIN] Re: Instant Messenger

  • From: "Jim Kerr" <jim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 01:00:37 -0400

If your users must use an IM client I like Trillian.  It supports AIM, MSN,
IRC,  YAHOO, ICQ.  I use it mainly for AIM and encrypt all my chat sessions
with it.  At my conpany we often rely on IM to get in touch with folks in the
field.  ANother tool many of us "geeks" use is Skype from www.skype.com.  It's
free vocie over IP.  It works great.