[THIN] Re: Instant Messenger

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 10:45:59 -0400

If you need an INTERNAL ONLY IM product that also runs on Citrix and is
fairly inexpensive check out WMSoftware's WMSMessenger product.
http://www.wmsoftware.com/wmsm/ <http://www.wmsoftware.com/wmsm/>
We have been using internally for several years.  They have a demo
available. Easy to set up and all you need.
Great stuff!
This should at least eliminate some of your security concerns.

Jim Kenzig
http://thin.net <http://thin.net>