[THIN] Re: Instant Messenger

  • From: "Chris McNally" <cmcnally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:44:30 -0700

Is it the users you need to need to convince or the management?

If it's management try Pearl software Echo application and log how much
company time is spent chatting, it's a real eye opener. After our
management saw the stats we purchased the software and now restrict IM
to MSN only and only to approved contacts, all configurable through
Pearl.

  _____